Monday, November 30, 2009

Bang My $h*t

For the past 3 years i have been in the studio with The Pharcyde on a regular basis...at least twice a week...at least. I mixed an album for Imani called "Blaquestardustt" as well as an EP called "Blackdust". Here is a video i took of The Pharcyde show at the Key Club with Imani performing "Bang my shit" & "Vibrate" that i mixed...The place was vibrating and it made me feel really good to hear my mixes translate incredibly well in the Key Clubs loud ass system.  Also is a video of The Pharcyde performing "passing me bye" which has passed the test of time. certified classic. And "Oh Shit!". I am proud to be able to work with these dudes for real.

Uncle Imani @ the Pharcyde show. Key Club from Jose Jurado on Vimeo.



The Pharcyde "Passin Me By" Live at the Key Club from Jose Jurado on Vimeo.



The Pharcyde "OH SH!T!" live at the key club from Jose Jurado on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment